Getting To Waiheke
Your Festival Transport ticket includes a return Fullers360 ferry ticket* to Waiheke Island as well as a 3-day Fullers360 Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket, valid for The Go Media Waiheke Island Wine and Food Festival, 14 - 16 May 2021.
Fullers360 ferries depart regularly from Pier 2, Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland.
Grab a drink from the licensed cafe and sail across the picturesque Hauraki Gulf. It's a fast, comfortable 35min ferry ride to Waiheke Island's Matiatia Wharf.
*Ferry tickets are valid for one year from purchase date and can be used on any sailing between Auckland and Waiheke Island. No need to book your seat or time, just choose your preferred sailing and jump on board.
When you arrive on Waiheke (Matiatia Wharf), head to the Fullers360 ticket office, located inside the ferry building. This is where you can collect your Festival Passport and wristband. (proof of payment will be required).
Festival transport and passport tickets will be available for purchase from the Matiatia ticket office for the duration of the The Go Media Waiheke Wine and Food Festival.
Your Festival Transport ticket includes a return Fullers360 ferry ticket to Waiheke Island as well as a 3-day Fullers360 Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket.
The Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus meets the Waiheke Island ferry hourly. The return island loop begins from Matiatia Wharf. Hop-on, or Hop-off at one of 16 stops or stay on the bus for a island tour. You can jump on and off as many times as you like over the 3-day festival. The Explorer Bus runs Friday - Sunday throughout the festival.
Find the Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable in your Festival Passport.
The Go Media Waiheke Wine & Food Festival FESTIVAL TICKET
- Three day access to wine and food pairing or wine-tasting at 10+ participating vineyards
- A Fullers360 return ferry ticket for Auckland to Waiheke (valid one year)
- Three day shuttle transport to participating vineyards: includes rides on Fullers360 Hop-On, Hop-Off Explorer Bus, special Fullers360 Rosa bus loops to Passage Rock, Poderi Crisci and Casita Miro
- Live music and art at festival sites throughout the three days
- A The Go Media Waiheke Wine and Food Festival program and itinerary
- Shuttle routes and timetables
- Your entry form to win a Waiheke Island weekend away, by voting for your favourite wine, food, music and art experiences
The Go Media Waiheke Wine & Food Festival How to Get There
Festival Ticket includes:
- A Fullers360 return ferry ticket leaving from downtown Auckland to Waiheke’s Matiatia Wharf. Fullers360 ferry tickets do not require pre-booking, jump on your preferred sailing time. Tickets valid one year from purchase date.
- A three days shuttle transport pass to participating vineyards: includes rides on Fullers360 Hop-On, Hop-Off Explorer Bus.