- The full $180 ticket includes a return ferry trip (valid for 12 months) plus transport on shuttle busses to Vineyards on 14, 15 and 16 May, plus the Festival Passport. The Festival Passport gets you tastings from Vineyards (one per passport holder from each). Available for sale online on the waihekefestival.nz website or at the Fullers360 ticket offices.
- The Festival Passport only option for $120. This option only includes the Festival Passport that gets you tastings from all participating Vineyards during 14, 15 and 16 May. This option does not include transport and cannot be upgraded later to include transport. Available for sale at the Fullers360 Matiatia ticket office and at The Waiheke Wine Centre.
- Sunday Festival pass: (Newly released) $120 ticket includes a return ferry trip (valid for 12 months) plus transport on shuttle busses to Vineyards on 16 May, plus the 1-day Festival Passport that gets you tastings from 4 Vineyards on 16 May. Available for sale online on the waihekefestival.nz website, or at the Fullers360 ticket offices.
Your Festival Ticket includes;
- Three-day access to 10+ participating vineyards
- One wine tasting experience and/or wine and food pairing from each participating Winery
- A Fullers360 return ferry ticket for Auckland to Waiheke valid for 1 year.
- Three-day shuttle transport to participating vineyards: includes rides on Fullers360 Hop-On, Hop-Off Explorer Bus, as well as special Fullers360 Rosa bus loops to Passage Rock, Poderi Crisci and Casita Miro. Busses to Passage Rock; Poderi Crisci and Casita Miro will need to be pre-booked as limited space is available.
- Live music and art at selected festival sites throughout the three days
- A The Go Media Waiheke Wine and Food Festival Passport, which includes a program and itinerary
- Your entry form to win a Waiheke Island weekend away, by voting for your favourite wine, food, music and art experiences
The value of your Festival Ticket is $509
Purchase tickets at www.waihekefestival.nz.
For those who don’t require transport, the festival passport will be available to purchase on Waiheke Island from selected retailers from early May for $120pp.
If you don’t make use of the transport component, please be responsible and have transport arrangements in place prior the event. The passport-only option includes access to the vineyards and their tasting or food and wine pairing.
The return ferry trip is valid for 12 months afterwards.
Participating vineyards offer a food and wine pairing OR tasting to each festival passport holder. Additional food and wine will be available for purchase at each vineyard.
Your festival ticket includes a festival passport. With your festival passport, you can visit the participating vineyards to redeem their special festival offer; either a wine and food pairing or a wine-tasting. Each passport holder can redeem ONE offer per vineyard. Your festival passport will be stamped when you redeem the offer.
Festival Passports & wristbands can be collected at the Fullers360 ticket office located at the Matiatia Ferry terminal on Waiheke Island throughout the weekend of the festival.
Passports will be available from the Fullers360 ticket office from Wednesday 12 May 2021.
Cable Bay Vineyards; Mudbrick Vineyard and Restaurant; Casita Miro; Wild Estate; Stonyridge; Te Motu.
Vineyards hosted at the Waiheke Wine Centre in Oneroa: French Man Hill Estate; Woodside Hill; Peacock Sky Wines; Postage Stamp Wines.
Eastern End Vineyards: Poderi Crisci; Man O War; Passage Rock
The Eastern End Vineyards are Man O’ War, Passage Rock and Poderi Crisci. They have their own busses that will operate over the festival weekend. These busses will have to be pre-booked due to limited space and once capacity is reached for these routes, these Vineyards offerings will be sold out. The earlier you buy your ticket, the greater your chance of getting access to these Vineyards and their busses. Booking links for the Eastern End busses will be sent soon after you purchase your ticket.
Please visit Vineyards Offering page for updated offering information.
You can visit the participating vineyards more than once over the 3 days, but you can only redeem each vineyard offering once.
10am – 5pm daily on 14, 15 and 16 May 2021.
There will be live music at most vineyards. Information on the music program will be included in the festival passports.
The Waiheke Wine and Food Festival will be postponed to 8, 9 and 10 October 2021, should there be a change in Alert Levels.
In the event of COVID 19 Alert Level changes, the event will be postponed to 8, 9, 10 October and your tickets will be valid for the postponed date.
There is only a full 3-day festival ticket available.
All venues are accessibility friendly as are the Fullers360 Hop-On Hop-Off buses. Some of the smaller shuttle buses are unable to accommodate prams or wheelchairs.
Each vineyard has their own policy on pets. Please check with the vineyard prior to visiting with your pet. Festival buses are unable to accommodate pets with the exception of working dogs.
This an R18 event.
Under the accommodation page on the Waihekefestival.nz website
Yes, the festival program will be included in the festival passport
You can catch the next bus. The bus timetables are included in your festival passport.
No, one passport per person and are not transferrable.
The Festival takes place at multiple sites on Waiheke Island. When you buy the $180 Festival ticket, you will have access to the transport shuttles to most of the vineyard – the exception are the Eastern vineyards, please see the information on Early Bird tickets for details
The transport HUB is located at Stonyridge Vineyard in Onetangi. Shuttle buses to Casita Miro, Poderi Crisci, Passage Rock and Man O War depart from the top of the driveway in front of the main Stonyridge building.
Yes you can however it is advisable to pre-book the bus as seating is limited. There may be space available on the day but this is not guaranteed.
It is advisable to pre-book the bus as seating is limited. There may be space available on the day but this is not guaranteed. You will be responsible for your own transport if you miss your bus booking
We would appreciate you wearing your wristband for the duration of the festival as this helps our bus drivers, volunteers and vineyard owners identify festival visitors. Should you lose your wristband or remove it, please find a The Go Media Wine & Food Festival volunteer who will happily replace it.
If you are not wearing a wristband please ensure you have your Festival Transport ticket available to show the bus driver/s.
There is a public bus from Kennedy Point to the Matiatia ferry terminal. You will need to collect your festival passport from the Fullers360 ticketing office located at Matiatia.
No, this is an all-weather event.
All our food, music and art partners are already confirmed.