The Go Media Waiheke Wine and Food Festival
Wine, Food, Music, Art
Taste and experience Waiheke through your Festival Passport, which unlocks unique vineyard experiences in the form of a food pairing and tasting at participating vineyards, all enjoyed alongside on display art and live music.
Transport between venues is included in your Festival Ticket via the hop-on hop-off festival shuttles. All you have to do is choose which vineyards you’d like to visit, hop-on one of our festival shuttles and enjoy the tastes and scenery of beautiful Waiheke.
When you arrive on Waiheke be sure to collect your Festival Passport at the information kiosk at the Matiatia Terminal.
10+ participating vineyards on the island, your festival passport unlocks unique experiences, tastings and food pairing.
Where To Stay
Make a weekend of it and book a boutique hotel stay, classic kiwi bach or a stunning beachfront apartment, Waiheke has it all. Book early as the island fills up quickly.
Live Music & Art
Explore vineyards and wineries with a background of live music, art and culture.
Use your festival passport to unlock special offers at participating retailers on the island.
The Go Media Waiheke Wine & Food Festival FESTIVAL TICKET
- Three day access to wine and food pairing or wine-tasting at 10+ participating vineyards
- A Fullers360 return ferry ticket for Auckland to Waiheke
- Three day shuttle transport to participating vineyards: includes rides on Fullers360 Hop-On, Hop-Off Explorer Bus, special Fullers360 Rosa bus loops to Passage Rock, Poderi Crisci and Casita Miro
- Live music and art at festival sites throughout the three days
- A The Go Media Waiheke Wine and Food Festival program and itinerary
- Shuttle routes and timetables
- Your entry form to win a Waiheke Island weekend getaway, by voting for your favourite wine, food, music and art experiences
The Go Media Waiheke Island Wine and Food Festival will run from 10 am to 5 pm daily, Friday 14th May – Sunday 16th May, at participating vineyard festival sites over the three days. The festival will end of with closing ceremony, featuring Radio Rebelde at Wild Estate on Sunday 16 May at 3 pm.
Extend your festival experience and explore our gorgeous celestial neighbourhood with a guided Dark Sky Waiheke experience. Enjoy a free ‘Telescope Viewing in the Vineyard’ at Te Motu Winery, Saturday 15th May from 8pm onwards. Visit the Dark Skies Waiheke Island Facebook page for more information.